Monday 10 February 2014

recording life:: feb 3 - feb 9 2014


This week says goodbye to my parents and my dear sister as they head back from their visit. 

I also started a challenge this week, also known as #tendaysoflove challenge.  This involves writing a love letter a day for a period of ten days leading up to Valentine's Day.  My involvement is pretty evident by the myriad of love letters that has been posted to this blog every day.  I hope you enjoy looking at them!

Also, an Engagement Party and a 21st Birthday Party led to some busy times.  I hope you had a smashingly good week!

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing your pages - so lovely and inspiring. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pleasure hearing that from you! xo.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing your planner posts on here and IG. I was wondering how you decide to come up with posts idea whether it be with brainstorming or just going with whatever followers and comments ask for, I need some help on what to post :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm so glad you like my weekly posts. ^^

      I have a list in my filo filled with blog ideas. When I decide to write one, I tick it off the list and start composing a post. So I guess you could say that I brainstorm about it! Make your blog about what you want so that your blog isn't a chore and is a reflection of you!

      Hope that helps!

      Delete