Sunday 8 September 2013

hello hello



Just a girlie dreaming of free days and cool summer nights. {{life needs more sun, don't you think?}}

This blog was created with the intention of a space just for me.  A place where I can share my loves, my laughs & my favourites.  {{general life stuff, you know what I mean, right?}}

I'm a Science student, residing in beautiful Melbourne, with big dreams.  I have a thing for sweet milky teas, colours & stationery.

It would be lovely if you could come back for more.


10 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your posts! Keep up the good work! (@chaoticorganization)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's so lovely to see you here! ^^
      I hope you keep coming back. The support from all of you over at insta means a lot to me. <3

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see more posts. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to write more! ^^
      Hope you keep coming back. <3
      Much loves.

      Delete
  3. So happy you started a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. ^^
      It's so nice to see IG-ers on here. Do you have a blog too that I can visit? ^^

      Delete
  4. Love your blog already! Looking forward to your wonderful future posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments!
      I really appreciate it. ^^

      Delete
  5. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I've used some of your photos on a blog post I published, with credits of course;)

    You can see it here: http://mycurlsandmycurves.blogspot.com/2013/10/keep-in-line-your-things-to-do.html

    ReplyDelete